Tuesday, 13 January 2015
Challenges facing Siaya land for sale
Siaya is a place with great potentials of growing and developing. This definitely is evident since its main economic activity being fishing. With that fishing alone Siaya can change into a well-developed place. The problem however is that almost all these aren't given considerations. For instance, still with the fishing as the main economic activity, anyone can set up hotel businesses just around the lake at the same time improve the beach plots then do beach investments. If each of these can be done, there could be a minimal percentage of those who still can be talking of poverty.
Now, here i will discuss just some of the challenges Siaya land for sale faces.
· Poor infrastructure: investment cannot really be straightforward if infrastructure is poor. The reason is a lot of the time there is going to be transportation of goods from in and out of the town, and so if infrastructure is certainly not improved to some better condition, it is evident that goods will surely be damaged while transporting. Siaya land for sale faces this challenge since roads connecting to it are in poor conditions.
· Land acquisition process being very cumbersome: nothing frustrates like attempting to secure a land and this takes a lot of time. The entire process of acquiring Siaya land for sale takes long until some clients decide to turn away completely. It really better if perhaps would take a little shorter time, as some of the would-be buyers also have some other sort of important things to address.
· Insufficient support from the county government: the county government appears to be so reluctant in supporting Siaya land for sale. There are lots of cases where their intervention is in reality needed, for example in developing sewers, improving roads for easy transportation, and even in offering financial aids to the locals who probably wish to do investments.
· High interest rates from the banks: many locals, for example, feel so much disappointed in how the banks treat them. When they go to these banks to take loans for investments purposes, they are given at high rates. This discourages a variety of them until they prefer to withdraw. This also is counted as a major setback.
· Insecurity: insecurity is yet another major challenge that Siaya land for sale is facing because not even one investor would like to do investments where there’s rampant insecurity. If this can be handled then many individuals would venture into investments, including the locals as well.
For this reason it is my wish that the concerned parties may do something concerning this so that investment can pick up in Siaya land for sale.
You can read more on this at www.westkenyarealestate.com